Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Month...

It has officially been a month since I have started baking through the cookbook. I have really enjoyed all of the recipes I have made so far, and have even made a couple of things again since they were so good the first time. The thing that amazes me the most is that the ingredients that most of my recipes use are: flour, sugar, butter and salt. It all just depends on what order and how much you use and you get totally different results. I have made some things that I would never have even attempted to make, like bagels, and am so proud of myself when they turn out so yummy!! Hopefully coming this next month, I would like to try to make some more difficult recipes like croissants and maybe even tackle the sourdough bread again.... maybe!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment